Additional privacy details related to specific products or services may supplement this Policy. In case of any difference, those specific details take precedence.
Our platform might be integrated with third-party services with their own privacy policies. In these cases, we ensure they provide the necessary transparency, possibly linking to this Policy.
If you disagree with this Policy, please refrain from using our platform or providing us with your personal data. Your use of our platform signifies your acceptance of this Policy and the terms therein.
This Policy is subject to changes. We recommend regularly reviewing it to stay informed of any updates. Continued use of the platform post any changes implies your acceptance of the revised Policy.What Data We Collect
At bemo, we uphold your privacy by limiting data collection. Here's a brief overview of the types of information we may collect:
- Public Blockchain Data: When you link your blockchain wallet to our services, we collect your publicly available blockchain address. This helps us monitor usage and screen for illicit activity.
- Tracking Technologies: With help from third-party providers, we collect data from use technologies like localStorage, mobile device IDs, cookies, and web beacons. This aids us in personalizing and enhancing your experience on bemo.
- External Information: To ensure legal compliance and safeguard against fraud, we may receive additional information about your wallet or transactions from our service providers.
- Survey Data: If you participate in a survey, we'll record the information you provide, including your responses and interactions with our services.
- Communication Records: We retain the details from any communications you send through email, customer support, or social media, as well as your inputs in surveys or questionnaires.
We strive to maintain transparency about our data practices, adhering to both our company values and data protection laws.How We Use the Information
The information we collect is used primarily to provide, maintain, and improve our services. Here's a detailed overview of how we use your data:
- Service Operations: We use the data collected primarily to ensure our platform functions effectively and to provide you with an optimal user experience. This involves using data for maintenance, troubleshooting, and improving platform features.
- User Engagement: We analyze your data to gain insights into your preferences and behavior on our platform. This allows us to personalize your experience, making it more engaging and convenient.
- Legal Compliance: We may use your data to comply with applicable laws, legal requests, and our internal policies.
- Customer Support: We use your information to respond to customer inquiries, handle issues, and enhance our customer service process.
Your privacy remains paramount throughout all our operations, and we commit to using your data responsibly and transparently.Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Cookies: Cookies are small data files stored on your device when you visit our platform. They help us to remember you and your preferences, enabling us to provide a personalized user experience. Cookies also allow us to collect data such as the number of visitors, the pages they visit, and the duration of their stay on our platform.
- Web Beacons: Web beacons, also known as pixel tags, are tiny, transparent images embedded in web pages and emails. They allow us to track the number of users who have visited certain pages or opened our emails, thus helping us to measure the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns.
- LocalStorage: LocalStorage is a web storage technology that allows websites to store data in a user's web browser. We use LocalStorage to remember your preferences and settings, thereby improving your user experience on our platform.
Please note that if you choose to disable cookies or other tracking technologies, some features of our platform may not function properly or may be unavailable.Cookies and How We Use Them
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They remember your language and country preferences, preserve authentication, and store information during payment processes.
- Website Improvement: We analyze cookies to understand how you use our website and make improvements. This includes redirecting you to relevant content based on your interests and providing a better user experience.
bemo does not have any control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services. We include these links solely for your convenience and their inclusion does not imply endorsement by bemo.Data Retention
At bemo, we retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it. This includes providing our services, complying with legal and regulatory obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies.
The length of time we retain personal data varies depending on the purposes for its use and as required or permitted by law. Once the retention period expires, personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification, and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
Please note that we may also anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.Your Rights and Choices
You have certain rights regarding your personal data and the choices you can make. These include:
- Right to Access and Update: You have the right to know what personal data we hold about you and to access that information. You can also request updates or corrections to any incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary, or outdated data.
- Right to Erasure and Data Portability: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, subject to certain legal obligations. Additionally, you can obtain a copy of your data in a machine-readable format.
- Right to Object and Restrict Processing: In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal data. This includes situations where you believe the data is inaccurate or the processing is unlawful.
- Account Deletion: You can delete your bemo account, which will remove personal data stored on bemo servers as per bemo's Terms & Conditions. However, please note that information stored on blockchain and public ledgers cannot be deleted. It is important to ensure continued access to your wallet by saving your mnemonics to access your wallet from another source.
- Marketing Preferences: You have the right to unsubscribe from direct marketing messages and request that we stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. However, critical alerts may still be sent to you.
It is important to consider that the rights and obligations assigned to your account or cryptographic address on the Blockchain are irrevocable and cannot be deleted.Who is the controller of your Personal Data?
Your personal data is managed by bemo labs LTD, a British Virgin Islands (BVI) Company, which serves as the primary controller.
Additionally, an affiliate of bemo labs that provides a specific product or service may also act as a controller of your personal data. The identity and contact details of this controller can be determined by examining the terms and conditions of the respective product or service or through the contact information provided on the relevant Bemo platform websites.
For inquiries concerning bemo's privacy practices, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Changes to this Policy
Thank you for your trust in our project, and we appreciate your interest in understanding our privacy practices.